Friday, July 10, 2009

Ideal Profile.... Don't you think so????

Name: Senthil Kumar R (Sandy)
About me:
I think I am changing the world, but I am not. I think I am contributing to the Indian economy, but I guess I am not. I think I love my work, but I do not. I think I hate all people who made me earn my engineering degree, and I do. I think I am living, but and most importantly, I am LOOKING for someone to make me live !! Ok...I won't be funny anymore. I am a cool guy with a zeal to enjoy life (For all those who know me--> "Just stop laughing!!")
Relationship Status: I m looking forward to put my status as committed... but so far m single... hoping to be double soon...
Birthday: Yes... I love them... hope birthday's occur twice or thrice in a year... (and this hope is only for my birthday... i can't afford to get gifts for my friends twice or thrice in a year...)
Age: I hate MATHS.... so I don't calculate my age....
Children: Can't u see my answer above which says... i m single... and u expect me to have children.... (Come on.. is this not illegal in INDIA...)
Languages I speak: Java (since I am a testing engineer... I am not exposed to lot of other languages... )
Religion: The times of India.... as if, If i tell The Hindu... something is goin to change...
Humor: No comments... Stop laughing.. and read the next one...
Fashion: Towel at the bottom and banian at the top...
Smoking: Ganesh Bidi... recession u c...
Drinking: No carbonated ... so only Maaza... Slice... Frooty... Water.... (nothing can get better than water...)
Pets: Flute (My friend's Labrador dog...)... Genie (My friend's pomeranian dash... bec she does not like calling a dog... DOG...)... These are the two pets i know... and they are very aggressive.. especially when I am around...
Living: In Bangalore...
Hometown: Panayapatti... (if its a little difficult to pronounce... split the words... Pana + ya + patti... )
Webpage: I like to visit a lot of sites.. when there is no one around... (hope you get me... if u don't... then u must be the dumbest idiot in the world...)
Passion: It is a 2 wheeler launched by Hero Honda company.... I know this.. because i have seen their add in which they sing... Passionnnnnnnn... passion.. passion... passion...
Sports: I like bluffing, Ass, UNO.. are these all not part of sports yet!!!!!
Books: Finite automata and fomal language, Java, Let us C... basically all LPE (Low price editions..)
TV shows: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Cuisines: Everything when m hungry.. nothing when m full....

6 comments:

  1. as u wish i shall comment...
    in ur posts i generally notice "smething new" all the time
    looks like tat freshness is missing here :)
    hengidru ugitiya ada helbitte njoy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nim ajji channagilva , machan its not bad !!! few punches have lotta sense , i kinda liked it ..let this post be ther will helpout ur unknown followers later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Swe.. and Senti...

    @Swe - Surely will write "smething new" next time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey maga its gud kano :-)...
    wen i said write abt wat u feel, n exp as humour in ur life, i meant some funny sutiation... I Never told u to write abt urself nim ajji :-P

    ReplyDelete

I FEEL...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)